Sunday, May 4, 2014

Open Letter to President Xi of the People's Republic of China

Dear President Xi,

We have to remain tough. Everywhere we go, they are taking too much from our hard labors without compensation. They are unconscionably taking from our ignorance of English and their ways. 

I have been deprived of China and if I want to be prosperous in America I must forget about China, but that's precisely what I must uphold in my heart, for I sincerely believe that China is the heart of the world. 

We face difficult times ahead but as Chairman Mao said, "We must take our enemies seriously tactically, but we also must humiliate them strategically." My prediction? The war is winnable and it is necessary to fight whatever comes our way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit Poems Now!

You can submit poems to Chrysanthemum Poems (above) now by email to koonwoon@gmail.com