Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A True Scholar in the Secular Age




Dr. Michael Meade  

This is Dr. Michael F. Meade of the English Department of Fort Hays State University in Kansas.

I am very proud to have studied with Dr. Meade in a variety of topics ancient and modern in the various genres of English literature. Currently I am off on a private literary investigation but you can bet your last dollar that I shall not return empty-handed. Every course I had with Professor Meade was value-added. He teaches "who travels lighter travels farther." 

And whoever travels lighter travels faster, and so I am leaving today in a relative way and I shall return the previous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit Poems Now!

You can submit poems to Chrysanthemum Poems (above) now by email to koonwoon@gmail.com